"Challenge to work for 25hr a day"

"'25 hours a day seriously, Kunal?"," Have you gone crazy?".... like these, a lot of swift responses were made by the people, when I proposed them the "Challenge to work for  25hrs a day." And I'm pretty sure that 80% of you are in this blog to find the way out of the baffling situation created in your mind after reading the topic. So yeah, let us begin and grab the first and important piece of the puzzle...


What's the 25hrs day idea?
It's the basic knowledge... Even today a kindergarten-going kid also knows there are "24hrs in a day" So why 25? Have I traveled to the future and seen that the earth is going to delay its rotation by a day? No. Observe! people observe and read the topic once again. This answer is right there. Most of the eyeballs came out just by reading "25hrs in a day."

Yes, you got it. It's a "Work challenge". Work doesn't have any boundaries of days. It's either done or undone, Either in progress (like this blog ) or not even started. It is like you can do work for 2 weeks or even "25hours a day". I think now you're out of the misconception that there are "25 hours in a day". 
The whole concept here is based on how effective you use yours for work rather than on how much time you do it. 


Then why 25? 25  is just a number. It's here more to bring the word "Challenge" into the picture. Yeah, it's the challenge. The challenge is to bring your best in that 9 - 5 period or any time you work. We all are given the same amount of time in a day. But how we utilize that time, build our standards. 

Always ask yourself,  "You have big ambitions, but are you doing enough to achieve that?". To reach the great destiny you have to pass all small paths(goals). Now comes the assumptions, "Now he will start about the cliche's Determination, Focus and all". Yeah, those adjectives are required to achieve big goals... But the most important thing which is required is "How crazy you are to achieve it". Your will and belief to achieve those things get you that.  When you have a craze for something no matter what comes your way, you will work as hard as possible every day. "BE THIRSTY, GRAB EVERY SINGLE OPPORTUNITY THAT LIFE GIVES YOU."

Some people say, "Be satisfied with what you have" it is true but don't get satisfied too easily. It refrains you to do what you're capable of.  Keep the goals higher than your capacity. If you can work f5hours a day keep a goal which will take 8-10hours". I will definitely create an impact in your brain and you will not dare to waste a second till your work is done. The more you will utilize your time in your work, the greater you will gain confidence in achieving the thing you wish for.  Consistency brings the liking for that work and if you get something to do in a day that you like, "You feel Happiness in your day".
.
How to deal with that negativity that weakens our optimism during work?

It takes effort and a mindset to get away from those negatives. But you need to get away to deal with that. Don't pay attention! As per my experience, when we keep ourselves busy in our work and don't give attention to that negativity, they will not stay for long. "Nothing bad can affect you until you react or pay attention to it".


"When there is something big to achieve, a lot to gain. Why waste any of your time and energy on those distractions or negatives?"
So Kunal, you mean every student uses their entire day in studies. Don't you feel it would be hectic for them? and when they will do their other stuff. ?Only studies are not important, right?

Students should not compare their work with their studies. Studies are just part of work. I said utilize your energy in any stuff that will make you a better human being. Devote your day into things that will help you grow and achieve your dreams. I can be Art, sports, study-related anything you want to have in your life.

Before concluding, Let me share with you my experience with this challenge... At the beginning of January, I was very focused on my studies. But when I got exposed to "Netflix" and "anime", I started giving more time to series than studies. It lowered my performance. This would never happen if I didn't pay more attention to "web series". So I thought about it. And my best friend gave me this challenge of 25 hrs work. It really changed me and my performance. I used my free time playing Table tennis rather than giving my energy to web series. This way I utilized my day to the best. And till now I give myself a self-challenge of 25 hr every day, this made me good in both Studies and Sports which are my daily goals:).
Maturity develops when you think about yourself and fight for your ambitions. Be your best friend, give yourself good advice, and accept the challenge to work harder than your capacity. the ultimate success will touch your feet which will make you modest instead of proud. because working with such challenge you will lose many of the get-together parties, friends in your way.

I hope till now you would have understood the main agenda of this blog and the picture might be  75-80% clear by grabbing those pieces of the puzzle. From this point, the rest of the job is yours to explore the rest pieces by practically implementing this challenge.

But whatever is started will end someday. When you will achieve your main goal by this practice of 25 hours daily. You'll definitely miss those efforts and determination of you that made you reach that position. And that day you will receive immense satisfaction that will create the beginning lines of a new journey and new targets and advancement of challenge. i.e of "26 hours a day".😄



Comments